- The next members meeting will be held on Monday, September 20, 2021 at the Hopes Point Baptist Church, 1703 Miller Ave, Shelbyville, IN 46176. Meeting time is 7:00 PM. We will post here as the meeting agenda develops.
10/16/2021 – Shelbyville 2021 Tailgate
Location: Shelby Co Fairgrounds, 500 Frank St., Shelbyville, IN
- Ham Breakfast with the Hams: With the reduction in COVID restrictions in the local community we will be resuming our twice monthly breakfast meetings. The first on will be on Saturday, June 26th at the local, Shelbyville Denny’s restaurant. We will meet there at 8:30AM. From then on we will continue with the breakfasts on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month.
- ARRL Field Day 2021: We will be holding Field Day here in Shelby County on June 26th commencing at 10:00AM for setup and antenna raising. We will be operating at the Shelby County Fairgrounds near the Hendricks Cabin. We will participate for as long as folks want to operate. If you want to operate CW, please bring your own key. Look forward to seeing you there. Any questions please contact John Walker @ 317.402.5000.
- Both Rush County Repeaters are back on the air. There is a net held on the 147.00 MHz repeater on Monday evenings at 7:00PM. Please try to check in if possible. Both repeaters carry a 127.3 Hz PL tone.
- The Indiana Statewide DStar net is held every Thursday evening at 8:00 PM on Reflector 24B. Our local DStar repeater is always on Reflector 24B on Thursday evenings.
- You can catch up on your CW and Digital Slow Scan TV on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8:50 AM on 144.36 MHz. If you are not fluent in CW, then we invite you to cheat a little and fire up FLDIGI and join on in. After CW we then fire up the Digital SSTV program EasyPal and send pictures back and forth over the airwaves.
- On Sunday evenings you can get your fill of 2 meter simplex activity. Starting around 8:00 PM there is an FM roundtable on 146.52 MHz. Immediately thereafter, there is a 2 Meter SSB simplex roundtable on 144.21 MHz. They are on Upper Sideband. For further details about this roundtable and other simplex 2 meter activities, check out the Indiana Simplex Operators Facebook page. There is more and more 2 meter simplex activities going on these days. Don’t get left out of the fun.
...the Flood Warning Is Extended For The Following Rivers In Indiana... North Branch Elkhart River At Cosperville Affecting Noble County. ...the Flood Warning Is Now In Effect Until Tomorrow Evening... The Flood Warning Continues For The North Branch Elkhart River At Cosperville. ...Read More.
https://psijax.edu/medicine/sideeffects-of-crestor/50/ essay about a book report mph thesis ideas madrid essay https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/100-free-essay/51/ a dark alleyway essay writer https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cialis-teneke/11/ book buy online order viagra ap english literature 2003 sample essays source site https://smartfin.org/science/alimentos-que-possuem-sildenafil/12/ https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/avoiding-responsibility-essay/27/ source url here alvin essay in johnson musicology tribute black history month important essays lucky's speech film dissertation https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/scarlet-ibis-essay-student-essays-summary/25/ morte por cialis https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/thesis-on-quantum-physics/23/ https://www.accap.org/storage/comment-utiliser-viagra-50mg/28/ classification essay sample pdf document heart problems related to paxil how to buy viagra in europe https://psijax.edu/medicine/does-doxycycline-treat-chlamydia-and-gonorrhea/50/ citation machine essay checker review https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/good-thesis-topics-for-criminal-justice/18/ essay on multicultural education good reference page resume go https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/accutane-new-jersey/11/ Effective: October 21, 2021 at 10:42amExpires: October 22, 2021 at 8:00pmTarget Area: Noble